The description of deep fryers commercial can be drawn out from its name. It is a kitchen appliance extensively used in commercial kitchens. With so many brands, models and styles available in the market, choosing one can be overwhelming. Explore this short guide to be in the know with this essential cooking appliance.
- Open pot
- Flat bottom
- Electric countertop
- Electric floor
- Electric floor fryers with built-in filtration
- Split pot electric
- Air fryer
Factors to consider:
- Capacity – Take into account whether the fryer can handle and how much as well as how long it can function. The capacity should be able to match or better yet, go beyond the use. Think about the application, quantity and kind of food that will go in this cookware before making a purchase.
- Safety – Anything can happen whilst cooking, especially in frying. It is very important to put emphasis on safety. Make an effort to get a model with safety precautions that you can easily familiarise in no time.
- Cost – Kitchen appliances are your investments. Whilst you might want to buy the most affordable in your business, but keep in mind that its quality should not be compromised.
- Maintenance – Cleaning a deep fryer is never an easy feat. Some models are time-consuming and labour-extensive. Do not add more burden to your staff by buying a frying difficult to keep in condition.
- Time to heat up – Different types mean different time to heat up. Electric deep fryers generally need a longer to period heat the oil as opposed to propane fryers. When you are an establishment with demanding daily operations, it is wise to consider the time needed to charge it up.
Think about the following features too:
- Built-in thermostat
- Oil change notification
- Cool touch exterior
- Drainage system
- Automatic shutoff
On the hunt for a deep fryer commercial in your latest business enterprise? Check out the website of Hospitality Store to see the products that they have in store for you!